Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Day After

I was going to take a note from my incredible co-host and use today as a get out of jail and don't post today...
But I just had to let y'all know how much fun I had seeing everyone's race photos!
Thank you to everyone that linked up!!

And just because I had so much fun, I've decided to award my favorite with one of my favorite must-haves (for warm weather) running!
A Bondi Band

It took me forever to choose but I'm gonna have to go with Amy from A Glimpse of the Gouglers!


She's just so darn happy cos she seriously just loves running!!
Thanks for sharing your photos, Amy! 
I sent you an email!

After you're done checking out Amy's run happy photos, please be sure to also go check out Miss Leg's photos!
I have definitely taken some notes from these two and can only hope my next race photo looks like one of theirs! :)


And just because this video of my (almost) 22-month-old son was too cute not to share...


Happy Thursday!!

4 comments:

  1. Had a blast girl - so happy to see all the running faces:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Thank you for the shout out! haha I think every comment on the ole blog yesterday mentioned my legs, LOL:)

    and Royce has great form! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those happy running faces! GREAT Link-up....you should do it again in another year to see all the new photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that video!!! SO adorable!!! Can't wait to run my first 5k this fall & have a running pic of my own :)

    ReplyDelete