Friday, March 22, 2013

Free Pass Friday

Thank you all so much for your kind words from my post yesterday.
That 10th grade picture is one I've wished I could burn all copies of.
But I'm learning to appreciate that before pic...cos it shows just how far I've come!
Anyway, y'all are just too sweet, so to reward/thank you today, I am bringing you a HEALTHY does of Man Candy.

The hubs and I are going to a Luke Bryan concert tomorrow!!
To say I'm absolutely wetting my panties stoked would be an understatement!!

Last time Luke (otherwise known as my baby daddy) and I "saw" each other was on girl's trip in VA Beach last August.
Yes, it's true...he saw me when I looked a hot mess!
But this year, he'll see me when I'm all like:
Ok, so this was my picture from yesterday.
My outfit will be different...think country chic
Ok, and a "few" beers, so I'll really just be a thinner hot mess!
(oh, don't you worry your pretty little head, I'll most likely be blastin' IG tomorrow night @kbeavtann)

Ahh, yes swooning over Luke Bryan is much more fun with a group of ladies, but this go 'round, I'm doing it with the hubs if he's lucky.
He says he's mostly interested in Florida Georgia Line opening for Lukey-poo.
Don't get me wrong, he likes Luke Bryan's music, but I think he's mainly just going to make sure nothing happens with me and Luke...know what I mean?!?! ;)

Luke (gawd, I love how we're on a first name basis!) is most definitely my number one "Free Hall Pass"
Oh good Lord, the things I'd do to that piece of sex on a stick.

I know we all have different tastes and LB may not be your cup of tea.
In that case, I don't know if we can be friends.
Nah, I'm totally kidding.
We can still be friends. but you're completely wrong
Agree to disagree, right?!? you're still wrong.

So, for you now, my beauts, I leave you with all the Luke Bryan pics and ecards you didn't ask for.
















I completely need this for ALL races
I'm not much on hunting, but even holding a dead dear's antlers he's still sexy as SHIT
My favorite...even though part of it's cut off...you get the idea!

9 comments:

  1. OMG CAN WE BE TEXT BUDDIES SO YOU CAN SEND ME PICS TO MAKE ME JEALOUS AND WET MY PANTIES MUAHAHAHAHAHA going to see him this summer and I can't wait... PS YOU LOOK FORKING AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Luke Bryan in concert before anybody knew who Luke Bryan was! I was in middle school, He played for the dance at our state FFA convention and we were all like "who is this guy?". I still have the free t shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I about died laughing, you are too much! That is HILARIOUS - happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, those are sooo funny! Have fun and tell him I said hi! :) We're on a first name basis, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! These are amazing! I'm a little freaked out by how white his smile is--is that even possible?

    When summer hits, I'm all about the country. I don't even know that many artists or songs, but I switch my radio over to K102 and leave it there until fall! Have fun tonight and make sure your husband gets a pic when Lukey Poo kisses you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, I found your blog a couple days ago via Holly's... I just had tom comment and let you know how jealous I am that you're going to the concert tonight!!! Enjoy! And congrats on all your hard work, you look amazing!

    Bonus points if you actually know where my blog title is from-- I don't think many people actually get it. ;-) And my name is Jen by the way.. I haven't quite figured out how to tie my name/ blog to comments yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new profile pic! Shake your shit at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of him (I don't listen to country?), but he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA this is priceless! Love me some LB too. Sexy man in those tight jeans..WOOOOO so jealous you got to see him.

    ReplyDelete