Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 30 year-old MILF in skinny jeans!

Remember my colorful little post declaring Screw Thick Thursday?!?!?
Welp, guess what came back to bite me in the ass?
(Actually, I wish it literally would have bitten my ass off...then I would have weighed a little less!)
Yep! I weighed myself this morning so I could know what weight I ended December with.
168.

Yikes!!
Quick recap: started December out at 167. Got down to 165 and maintained that for about 3 weeks. Have gone bat shit crazy with my eating since Christmas Eve. And BAM! 168 bitch slapped me this morning!
Guess I should've gotten on the "get back on track wagon"

Trust me...January 2nd....IT'S ON!!!!!

I plan to post tomorrow on New Years Day about some Resolutions I've got cooking up, but I wanted to share one with you today.

My 30th Birthday is exactly one month from today...
JANUARY 31ST

I've declared before that I wanted to be 140 by then.
Since I don't think that's quite obtainable at this point, I'm shooting for 155.
(Actually, I really want 150. And I will aim for that, but I will also accept myself for reaching 155!)

I believe it was Miss Nancy Clue that coined the phrase "MILF by 30"
LOVE IT!
F yes I want to be hot for my 30th birthday.
So, I am living by this slogan for the next 31 days!!
I seriously need to post this EVERYWHERE in my house!
And you bitches need to constantly remind me of this!

I also want to wear these kick ass mint green pants from Victoria's Secret for my 30th birthday shindig
(that my hubs, mom, and sis {and maybe some others???} are cooking up. My control freak self is suprisingly loving that I've given them the reigns. All I know is it will take place on Feb 2nd - I think - in Pennsylvania and it better be fun as shit! hee hee)

And I currently own them in a size 10 and they are WAAAAAAAY too small.
I'm not saying this to make myself feel better...but these pants definitely run small.
So, I have them hanging over the door of my bedroom closet so I see those suckers every.mother.loving.day!
So there you have it, loves...
155 (or less), MILF status, and rockin these jeans for January 31st!

And, Darci, I so wish I lived closer to you...with our 30th bdays just 6 days apart, we'd paint the town red. 
TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment