Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Why do I even need a title?

Yep, I had absolutely no clue what to title these ramblings as!!

Ahhhhh...
And I was doing so well with consistent blogging....

And then Saturday happened.
Long story....It ends with my child projectile vomiting all over him and me in Walmart.
(While I was a basket case in the Walmart bathroom trying to clean us both off, in hindsight, it would have been great to have a picture to share here. Perhaps that would be TMI. Eh, we mommies don't know our limits! We looked a hot mess and now that it's a thing of the past, it's pretty laughable! - the way we looked, not that my sweet baby boy was sick!)

Sunday, was my turn to be sick.

And then Monday and Tuesday were just a shit show of horrible, horrible eating.

I felt sick, sluggish, moody, tired, uncomfortable, full, and just plain nasty.

All the crap I'd been shoveling in my face was affecting my sleep and my ability to do anything.
Tuesday afternoon I'd had enough!
I went for my 3 mile run and had fruit for dinner.
And I felt like a million bucks.
Check it:

My fastest pace yet! I was motivated as hell!

Apples and Bananas. Dinner anyone?!?

And today I really haven't eaten much more than fruits and veggies.
Not because I've been trying to "be good".
My body is currently revolting from all the shit and I haven't really been wanting anything else!
Ok, so, a snack today was cut up, frozen bananas with Lite Cool Whip on top.
(With festive little sugar sprinkles...they're just too dang precious to pass up!)
And yes, I piled the Cool Whip on, but I ended up not eating half the Cool Whip!

Snack time with my little man. He had an Apple Banana squeeze pouch, but I think he enjoyed the Cool Whip better!

I know the holiday is not over.
We've got a birthday party, Christmas party at church and Christmas Eve and Day festivities all ahead of us yet.
I just need to remember the effect that eating so much of all this crap has on me.
Moderation is not a thing I practice well during the holidays!

Come the New Year, I want to do Dr. Oz's 3-day detox.
I think by then, my body will be begging me to do it!
More on that when the time comes!

3 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya feeling sick from all the crap I am eating! I was thinking about a detox or cleanse too! We should coordinate and we can be hungry bitches together. =D Hope your little one is recovered. Being puked on in Walmart hasn't happened to me yet but I am sure my day is coming. Yay for being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, Jen! I'm more than happy to share the Dr Oz one I found and see what you think! Like I said....there will be more on that to come!! :)

      Delete
  2. awww....projectile...really? Damn Royce, you got mommy good! :( I hope everyone is feeling better by now! This 3 day detox sounds interesting...I think I'll look it up :)

    ReplyDelete