Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thick Thursday

This will be short and sweet.

My job is being a dick right now.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind what I do and I like the liberty it gives me to work from home.
But I gots lots o' shit to enter by TOMORROW!!
Shoot me!

My weight and measurements were the same this week as they were last week and the week before that!
I'll share the weight: 165 (that's all the deets you really want to know anyway!)

I could say I'm plateauing again.
But that would be a stretch of the truth.

I'm maintaining through the holidays!
And by that I mean I have all these events going on over the weekends and I indulge.
Oh, do I indulge!
So during the week I try to make up for the weekend!
Which keeps me at a constant 165.

And that's all for now, folks!
Back I go to the world of data entry.



3 comments:

  1. I think it is a good plan for December! Pretty much what I am doing too! Good luck with getting all your info entered. That's great you are able to work from home! Love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cartoon at the end! :) Hehe! You're doing great Kyra! Holidays are where pounds get packed on, so the fact that you're maintaining is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintaining is great! and you look awesome!! I can't tell you that enough!

    ReplyDelete