Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thick Thursday

I weighed in this morning at 179!
While yes, I am happy about this, I must clarify it was 179.8...so not too far off from 180.
I feel like I'm at a plateau.
I'm working out like a champ and eating pretty darn clean and drinking beaucoup amounts of water.
So I'm thinking perhaps I'm not eating enough??

Using My Fitness Pal...
I mentioned before that I allot myself 1200 calories a day.
I usually get about 600 extra calories from my workouts.
So I can eat up to 1800 calories.
I usually eat about 1300 calories.

Thoughts on this?? Am I not eating enough??


Arms:      14
Chest:      39
Waist:     40 {1 inch loss}
Hips:    41 1/2
Thighs:     25 {1/2 inch loss}

I've actually felt thinner this week...especially in my waist.
I tried on a couple of size 12 jeans that I wore last fall/this past winter that gave me an unsightly muffin top.
Well, this time around...the muffin isn't pouring out of the top!
So, I was quite pleased about that.

I've completed 10 days on level 1 of the 30 Day Shred and I'm enjoying it so far.
Today is my exercise day off, so I'll pick up on Level 2 tomorrow...we'll see how that goes...

Peace out, biznatches!

2 comments:

  1. I just upped my calories (for the 2nd time) and the first day I lost weight. I'd go up to 1500 to start for a week or so and then go up again to like 1800 and see how it works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input! I'm starting this week by upping my calories to 1500, so we shall see how that goes!!

      Delete