Sunday, August 26, 2012

On to the next one

The weekend I've been waiting for has now come and gone.
I had a blast hanging out with the girls!
And Luke Bryan was AMAZING!!!!!!!!


All of us at the beginning of the concert
Waiting for Luke Bryan
Smooching Luke! :)
Looking pretty good for the end of the night!
Felt so good to be back with my baby!
And back to our morning run this morning!

This concert was my first goal marker...
I was striving to be 170 in time for the concert.
I made it to 180.
So, my next goal marker is September 22nd.
My sweet little man's 1st birthday!!! :)
My pre-pregnancy weight (well, I was newly pregnant at this weigh-in...9 weeks along) was 172.
So, I want to be 172 on Royce's 1st birthday!!
That's 8 pounds in 4 weeks.
I really WANT to reach this goal!
Not to mention my cousin's wedding is the next weekend and homegirl has a dress to fit in!

Here's to working hard!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had fun at the concert! And I just love Royce's little kicks! :) Adorable! I have been walking more often and tonight I am gonna go for a run! Yes a run! And I have you to thank for the inspiration! I am also going to order the 30 day shred and give that a whirl! We'll see how that goes~
    Kyra, you're doing great! You should be proud of yourself! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cassie! I appreciate your words and I'm super proud of you for working on getting your fit on! :)

      Delete