Friday, August 3, 2012

Fit Camp

Yes, I said FIT...not Fat Camp.
While a nice little jaunt in Fat Camp might serve me well...

I told you there is now a Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp group on Facebook.
Lots of great ladies have joined and are sharing their successes, plateaus, exercise ideas, and beyond!

And now...a challenge has been issued!
The event started August 1st and the challenge is for all that joined to lose as much weight in 60 days.
There are opportunities to post pics and updates along the way.
And, at the end of the 60 days, we are all supposed to record our total wight loss.
All 570 ladies weight loss amounts will be added together to see how much we all lost combined!

Check it out here!!
And, hey, maybe YOU should join!

And this challenge fits in perfectly with my September Shenanigans that I want to be a thinner me for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment