Thursday, September 27, 2012

Why yes, I HAVE dropped off the face of the earth

Hello there!
Allow me to introduce myself....
It's me, guys!!
I'm alive!!!

Last week was a disaster.
I told you all about my husbands house renovations and planning my baby's first birthday party...
(Which took place last Saturday, the 22nd - pics to come!!)
I was a complete stressed train wreck.
I honestly have no clue what my weight or measurements were for last week.

I set the goal to be 172 (pre-pregnancy weight) by the 1-year mark of having my little feller (Sept 22)
Well, since I didn't step foot on the scale, I don't know what I got down to.
My best guess would be 173...
Which means another goal not met.
BUT, at a one pound difference, I'm quite pleased nonetheless.

So, now that you all can sleep at night knowing I'm alive, let's see my stats today!

Weighed in this morning at 173


Arms:      14"
Chest:      38"
Waist:      39" {loss of 1"}
Hips:      40 1/2" {loss of 1/2"}
Thighs:   24 1/2"

So there you have it, folks.
I'm alive and well.

Stay tuned for 1st birthday pics, triumphs and new goals!

1 comment:

  1. One pound is no big deal! Let's get back on the horse together. :)

    ReplyDelete