Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thick Thursday

You want the good news or the bad news first?!?

(Doesn't everyone choose bad news first...hoping the good news will rectify...)
Ok, bad news... No picture today.
Why? You ask.
Cos to be perfectly honest, I don't feel like getting a shower and getting ready today! :)
(Oh the "perks" of being a stay at home mom. Condolences to my husband can be sent to...)

Ok, so maybe that's not terrible news, unless seeing my precious face is what you need to get you through the day.

Ok, on to the good news.
I weighed in this morning at 173!
That's a 2 pound weight loss from last Thursday.
To be honest, I was kind of hoping I'd be 172 today...so that would put me at my goal a week ahead of "schedule". But I am super pleased with 173!!

And here are my measurements:

Arms:     14"
Chest:     38"
Waist:     40"
Hips:       41" {loss of 1/2"}
Thighs:   24 1/2" {loss of 1/2"}

And just to let y'all know, my ribbed has popped back out as of Sunday!
The massage therapist said that it will probably be happening a good bit for a little while.
But I'm going to see her once a week for 3-5 weeks to hopefully get it straight.
With that said, I have decided to put the 30 Day Shred on hold.
I don't want to further do anything to make it worse.
So I'm sticking to running in the morning.
I'm most likely running a 5K November 3rd, so I plan to run in the mornings up till that point. And by then it will be snot-freezing cold, so if all is well with the ribs, I'll start 30DS again!

I hope you all manage to still have a fabulous day even without a picture of moi! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment