- In bed every night by 10 pm. - I haven't been doing excellent at this one! It has been anywhere between 10 and 11, so that's better than before
- Morning Walk/Run, Light Calisthenics (jumping jacks, pushups, squats, etc) and Evening family walk - I have totally rocked the AM shtick! So far this week, I've gone every day except Saturday! The rain has put a damper on our evening walks this past week. And I've done pretty good on the calisthenics...I've done them about 4 times this week.
- 170 pounds by Aug 24th **Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean concert!! - As my results haven't been what I want them to be, I'm not so sure I'll actually obtain this one. But I do know I'll be thinner than I am now when this time comes. Still working and striving for the 170, though!
- Wear dress from Kohl's to wedding September 29th - I'll talk more about this one after the concert goal. Basically, we'll see what weight I am by the concert and then decide what to shoot for in September!
- Will only weigh myself on Mondays and Thursdays - Haven't stepped foot on the scale since Thursday thus far!! :)
- Complete a 5K in November - This is one I haven't mentioned in the blog yet, but my friend Tammie and I have discussed running one together!
Ahhhh.....I feel much better!! I love organization!