Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This one is full of Winners

Hey y'all!!
It's me, the day late and a dollar short girl!!
Coming at ya with the winner of the Full Treatment (4 wraps) from It Works!



And the winner is...... Alexandra!!!

Check your email, Alexandra!


Also!!
Don't forget about my online Stella & Dot party going on now until Sunday, October 27th!!
They have the most amazing accessories that I totally want one of each of.
AND, half of the commission from this party will go towards covering the cost of my dear friend's baby's heart surgery!!
Go HERE to place your order today!!

That's all for today!!
I was off work last week so I could frolic all over PA.
So needless to say, work has me super tied down this week!!

But allow me just to brag for a second....
On Saturday, I participated in a small 5k and finished the race in a new PR time of 25:31.
Oh, and I was First Overall Female Finisher!!!!!!!

I totally needed this boost!! :)
And one of my "medals" was decorated by one of the kids in the Boys & Girls Club that the race was benefiting. 
So sweet!

7 comments:

  1. First place in females!! Way to go girly! You are kicking butt in those races! P.S. I made it to Starbucks gold card :) Only a few years behind you...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete