Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thick Thursday

Hey there.

Yes, I know I said I would get better about blogging, but honestly, I've been so busy and when I haven't been busy, I've been lazy....shoot me!

...although, I must say, Holly's Blogger 101 post did make me feel a tad guilty.
You see, I too want to be part of the crowd.
And I feel like blogging more plus more wit will get me there.
But then, I hear my girl, Natty, saying "Ah, fuck 'em. Do what you want!"

See my major dilemma?!?! :)

Anyway, on to what we're all here for....

Weighed in at 169!
Hell to the yessssssss!
The scale has moved and I'm in the 160's.

Measurements:
Arms:      13" {loss of 1/2"}
Chest:    37 1/2" {loss of 1/2"}
Waist:   37 1/2"
Hips:       40"
Thighs:    24" {loss of 1/2"}

Alas, there's no picture today.
I feel like death.
And I don't want to shower!
Skank!

2 comments:

  1. Holly Hannah! that's great Ky!!! So so so so Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job! I want to see the 160s... but like everyone says, these last 10 lbs might just be the hardest!!

    ReplyDelete