Friday, October 12, 2012

Totes Adorbs

There's something about Fridays that are very euphoric for me.
I don't know what it is, but they're very rainbows and unicorns.
I just wanna hug everyone!

With that said, I specifically want to highlight my favorite blog.

This girl is hysterical!
She's quick-witted and cute as a button.
She is super fun.
A self-proclaimed nerd that is beyond cool!
She's uses the best references and quotes.
Her husband is equally cute and hysterically quick-witted and a tech god.
They are the cutest and I want to move in with them!
Their kids...totes adorbs!
(For all you lamies, that means TOTALLY ADORABLE!)
She's hilariously honest in sharing her weight loss journey and inspired me to post my own shirtless before pic.
(I said shirtless, not topless...it's not THAT kind of blog!)
She is the most consistent commenter on my blog and doesn't even know how cool that makes me feel as well as how she motivates me in my weight loss journey.

OK.
Enough anticipation....
Meet my blogger friend, Holly!,
If you won't just take my word that she's the best blog out there, check out my favorite posts herehere and here

And you HAVE to check out the vlog her and her hubs made (again, not that type of blog!) of them  answering fellow blogger's questions. They're so stinking cute!!

Thanks for being so stinking awesome, Holly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment